Research programme: chymase inhibitors - Bayer/Celera GenomicsAlternative Names: Chymase inhibitors research programme - Bayer/Celera Genomics
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Developer Bayer; Celera Genomics Group
- Mechanism of Action Chymase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Respiratory tract disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Dec 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Dec 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (Unknown route)