Research programme: TAPET vector protein delivery systems - Vion PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: TAPET-CD; VNP 25; VNP 69
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Vion Pharmaceuticals; Yale University
- Class Bacteria; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2009 Tapet vector technology is available for licensing (http://www.vionpharm.com)
- 10 May 2005 Tapet vector technology is available for licensing in the US (www.vionpharm.com)
- 01 Oct 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)