GV 143253Alternative Names: GV 143253A
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antibacterials; Lactams
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in Italy (Parenteral)
- 28 Feb 2003 Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and antimicrobial activity data from a preclinical trial in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections released by GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in Italy (Parenteral)