Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Protein synthesis inhibitors; Ribosomal protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Immunological disorders; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)