At a glance
- Originator Nippon Kayaku
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Immunological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Ovarian cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Ovarian cancer in Japan (unspecified route)