Heparinase IIIAlternative Names: Extravase; IBT 9302
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Polysaccharide lyases
- Mechanism of Action Heparan A glucosamide acetyltransferase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis; Reperfusion injury; Varicose ulcer; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Varicose ulcer in USA (unspecified route)