Research programme: growth factor receptor antagonists - Kyowa Hakko/Millennium
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Mar 2002 COR Therapeutics has been acquired by, and integrated into, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)