GW 215864Alternative Names: GR 215864X; GW 215864X
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2000 Discontinued-I for Rhinitis in United Kingdom (Intranasal)
- 07 Feb 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Rhinitis in United Kingdom (Intranasal)
- 07 Feb 2000 Discontinued-II for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)