Naproxen topical - CeNeSAlternative Names: RS 3540 topical - CeNeS; RS-3540
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Naphthaleneacetic acids; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Inflammation in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 16 Dec 1999 Core Group has merged with CeNeS Limited to form CeNeS Pharmaceuticals