HepXia gene therapy - Oxford Biomedica
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Liver cancer in USA (Transurethral)
- 07 Jan 2002 No-Development-Reported for Liver cancer in USA (Transurethral)
- 22 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Liver cancer in USA (Transurethral)