Cancer vaccine - Centocor
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Centocor
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2004 Data presented at the 95th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 10 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Lung cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)