Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Tyrphostins
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Human papillomavirus infections; Nasopharyngeal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Nasopharyngeal cancer in China (unspecified route)
- 28 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Nasopharyngeal cancer in China (Unknown route)
- 16 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Human papillomavirus infections in Israel (Unknown route)