Interleukin-4 Trap - RegeneronAlternative Names: IL-4 antagonist - Regeneron; IL-4 Trap - Regeneron; Interleukin-4 antagonist - Regeneron
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jul 2000 Preclinical development for Allergy in USA (Unknown route)