Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator PharmaPrint
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Injection)
- 16 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Injection)
- 27 Apr 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Injection)