At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin V2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 27 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)