At a glance
- Originator Toray
- Developer Kaken Pharmaceutical; Toray
- Class Antirheumatics; Bisphosphonates
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2007 No development reported - Phase-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)
- 03 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Bone disorders in Japan (PO)
- 28 Jun 2002 This compound is still in active development