Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Able Laboratories
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for HIV infections treatment (SC)
- 08 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Immune thrombocytopenic purpura in USA (SC)
- 08 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Immune thrombocytopenic purpura in India (SC)