LeridistimAlternative Names: Myelopoietin; SC 68420; Stem cell factor - Pharmacia
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Colony-stimulating factors; Interleukins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte colony stimulating factor stimulants; Interleukin 3 stimulants; Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stem cell mobilisation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2000 Discontinued-III for Stem cell mobilisation in USA (SC)
- 05 Apr 2000 Monsanto has merged with Pharmacia & Upjohn to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 20 Jan 2000 Yamanouchi has exercised its option to develop and market leridistim in Japan