Diclofenac rectal - CeNeSAlternative Names: Diclofenac Hycore-R
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylacetates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postoperative pain
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Postoperative pain in United Kingdom (Rectal)
- 16 Dec 1999 Core Group has merged with CeNeS Limited to form CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Apr 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Postoperative pain in United Kingdom (Rectal)