Morphine oral - CeNeSAlternative Names: Morphine OSAT
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Class Morphinans; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 16 Dec 1999 Core Group has merged with CeNeS Limited to form CeNeS Pharmaceuticals