MLN 2201Alternative Names: Anti-b2 monoclonal antibody; Anti-CD18 monoclonal antibody LDP-01; LDP 01; MLN 01
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)