At a glance
- Originator Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiasthmatics; Glucocorticoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in Japan (Inhalation)
- 26 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 30 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Asthma in Japan (Inhalation)