At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 1998 New profile
- 01 May 1998 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 01 May 1998 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (PO)