At a glance
- Originator AEterna Zentaris Inc
- Class Antineoplastics; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action DNA intercalators; Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (IV)
- 06 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Austria (IV)
- 01 Jun 2006 This compound is still in active development