At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 06 May 1998 An in vitro study has been added to the antimicrobial activity and pharmacodynamic sections
- 05 May 1998 New profile