At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections; HIV-2 infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-2 infections in France (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in France (Unknown route)
- 06 May 1998 Preclinical development for HIV-2 infections in France (Unknown route)