Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator SuperGen
- Class Antianaemics; Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia; Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Neutropenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Aug 2001 RF 1010 is available for licensing http://www.supergen.com/