Calcitonin human-salmon hybrid - TsumuraAlternative Names: TJN 135
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Tsumura
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcitonin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 19 May 1998 New profile
- 19 May 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (Unknown route)