TJN 8117Alternative Names: Ompi-to; Onpi-to; TJ 8117; Wen-pi-tang
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Tsumura
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Renal failure in Japan (PO)
- 31 Mar 2004 Suspended - Phase-II for Renal failure in Japan (PO)
- 31 Dec 2001 Phase-II clinical trials in Renal failure in Japan (unspecified route)