Latest Information Update: 14 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Chiesi
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2003 CHF 1522 is available for licensing (http://www.chiesigroup.com)
- 25 Sep 2000 Profile reviewed
- 25 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Italy (Unknown route)