Estradiol oral - Theramex SAMAlternative Names: Estreva oral; TX 13323
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Theramex SAM
- Class Antineoplastics; Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2011 Theramex SAM has been acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 20 Dec 1999 Theramex SAM acquired by Merck KGaA