Estradiol/nomegestrol continuousAlternative Names: E2/Nomac continuous; EMM 220066; Nomac/E2 continuous
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Theramex SAM
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal contraceptives; Hormonal replacements; Pregnadienes; Progesterone congeners; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 2006 Discontinued - Phase-III for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (PO)
- 08 Jan 2002 Discontinued-II for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Europe (PO)
- 15 Nov 2001 This product is available for licensing in the US and Japan (http://www.theramex.mc)