Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Theramex SAM
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Endometriosis; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 1999 Théramex SAM acquired by Merck KGaA
- 21 May 1998 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in Europe (Unknown route)
- 21 May 1998 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in Europe (Unknown route)