Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 1999 ZymeTx has returned licensing rights for ZX 0851 to Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- 22 May 1998 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)