Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 1998 New profile
- 25 May 1998 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 May 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)