Research programme: myxopyronins - Anadys PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Myxopyronin A; Myxopyronin B
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Anadys Pharmaceuticals; Boston University
- Class Antibacterials; Lactones
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed RNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 May 1998 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)