Research programme: cysteine proteinase inhibitors - NAEJAAlternative Names: Cysteine protease inhibitors research programme - NAEJA; Cysteine proteinase inhibitors research programme - NAEJA; Research programme: cysteine protease inhibitors - NAEJA; SYN 2019; SYN 2448
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator NAEJA Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Cysteine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Periodontal disorders; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (PO)
- 25 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Canada (PO)
- 25 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Periodontal disorders in Canada (PO)