Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator ZymeTx
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Neuraminidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 28 May 1998 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)