Research programme: influenza virus replication inhibitors - OSI Pharmaceuticals/SankyoAlternative Names: Influenza virus replication inhibitors research programme - OSI Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Medical Research Council; OSI Pharmaceuticals; Sankyo
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 04 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)