Research programme: PEPCK modulators - OSI PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PEPCK modulators research programme - OSI Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 May 1998 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 May 1998 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)