Research programme: fetal haemoglobin stimulants - OSI Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Fetal haemoglobin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Sickle cell anaemia; Thalassaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Thalassaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Sickle cell anaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 May 1998 New profile