Research programme: MCP-1 receptor antagonists - sanofi-aventis/MillenniumAlternative Names: CCR2 antagonists research programme - sanofi-aventis/Millennium; MCP-1 receptor antagonists research programme - sanofi-aventis/Millennium; Research programme: CCR2 antagonists - sanofi-aventis/Millennium
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals; sanofi-aventis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 03 Feb 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)