Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myasthenia gravis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myasthenia gravis in Israel (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Myasthenia gravis in Israel (Unknown route)
- 08 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Myasthenia gravis in Israel (Unknown route)