Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)
- 08 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)