Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 10 Jun 1998 New profile
- 10 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)