Research programme: Herpes simplex virus helicase inhibitors - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action DNA helicase-primase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in Canada (PO)
- 20 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in Canada (PO)
- 03 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Herpes simplex virus infections in Canada (PO)