Latest Information Update: 08 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer American Biogenetic Sciences [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Cerebral ischaemia; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 08 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)