Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Preterm labour
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Preterm labour in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Preterm labour in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Preterm labour in Japan (Unknown route)