At a glance
- Originator 3M Pharmaceuticals
- Class Aminoquinolines; Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jun 1998 New profile