Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Yuhan
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 12 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 16 Jun 1998 New profile